August 27: [More] New pictures of Selena from her 2013 Adidas NEO Label Fall/Winter Collection photoshoot
August 27: New pictures of Selena from her 2013 Adidas NEO Label Fall/Winter Collection photoshoot
August 26: Selena, Vanessa Hudgens and more celebrities singing on the ‘Chelsea Lately’ Finale
23 August: Selena with the cast & crew of Rudderless The Movie at the Variety and Women In Film Los Angeles Annual Pre-Emmy Celebration in California
17 August: Selena & Justin arriving at Selena’s house in Calabasas, CA
19 August: Selena looks fierce with her knee-high boots as she was seen leaving Gracias Madre in West Hollywood, CA. It seems like this girl is back on business after taking a few days off.
20 August: Justin and Selena at The City Church. They were later on spotted riding a spyder bike around LA.
11 August: Jelena spotted at Sherman Oaks Movie Theater around 1:00am
11 August: Selena celebrating Courtney Barry’s birthday with friends
14 August: Justin & Selena inside a cinema in LA. They were watching Let’s Be Cops
Sexy Superstar Selfie Exclusive: Selena Gomez. #theselfieissue
10 reasons why Selena deserved the Ultimate Choice Award:
1. She’s been acting since Barney & Friends (2002).
2. Her music is empowering and has a message of self-love.
3. Her 2013 Stars Dance album debuted at No. 1 with 97,000 copies sold in its first week, according to the Nielsen SoundScan. [She bumped Jay Z‘s Magna Carta … Holy Grail to No. 2 after a two-week reign, Billboard reports.]
4. She was a worldwide sensation as Alex Russo on Disney Channel’s Wizard of Waverly Place from 2007-2012.
5. She showed her versatile acting skills when she played her first bad-girl role in Spring Breakers.
6. She had a tough start to 2014 when she sought treatment, but she managed to overcome her troubles and inspire her fans. [“I’ve done everything I could to the best of my ability,” she wrote. “Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me.”]
7. She uses her star power to affect change. [On behalf of UNICEF, the 21-year-old traveled to Nepal in May to raise awareness for the children’s needs.]
8. She has also supported over 10 charities and foundations, including Ryan Seacrest Foundation, Stand Up to Cancer, and Alliance for Children’s Rights.
9. Not only can she sing and act, but she is also a guest designer and curator for Adidas NEO.
10. She always takes the time to acknowledge her fans for their continuous love and support.
Source: On Air with Ryan Seacrest
“I have to be honest, especially this month, I cannot thank you guys [enough] because you remind me - amidst all the stuff we deal with, personally - you remind me of what is important and that is giving and loving and caring about each other. I’m not trying to preach or any of that, It’s just that you guys make me better and I really appreciate everything that you’ve done. And there’s one thing I wanna say, I wanna thank my mom so much because she is the greatest human being in the world. And she’s strong. And she’s given up her life for me. And she’s so beautiful and I want all of you to love your mom and give her everything because she’s incredible… And this is for you. This never belongs to me. This always goes to you. Thank you for letting me do what I love.”
- Selena’s acceptance speech at the Teen Choice Awards, for ‘Ultimate Choice Award’ and ‘Choice Female Hottie Award’
10 August: Selena goes for a black long sleeve jumpsuit from Yves Saint Laurent's Spring 2014 Collection, as she attends the Teen Choice Awards
10 August: Selena’s accepts her award at the Teen Choice Awards, for ‘Ultimate Choice’ and ‘Choice Female Hottie’